Important Points and Rules for Submission of Abstracts
Abstracts must be sent over the system in ENGLISH. Abstracts sent independently of the system, by post, or in languages other than English will not be accepted. Abstracts sent over the internet, if accepted, will be printed as they arrive, so they should be free of errors.
The presenting author MUST REGISTER by February 18th, 2019 - Monday. Abstracts of unregistered authors will not be published at the abstract book of the congress.
Instructions for Open Communications
Instructions for accepted abstracts for open communications.
* Powerpoint presentations must not be longer than 8 minutes.
Instructions for Poster Presentations
Instructions for accepted abstracts for poster presentations. Posters must be 70 cm wide and 90 cm high and should be designed to be legible from at least one meter away. The date, place and number of the stands where posters will be exhibited shall be announced by the organizing committee. Posters shall be affixed by sticky putty, and no other material shall be allowed. Assistance will be provided to the presenters in hanging their posters.
Instructions for Video Presentations
Instructions for accepted abstracts for video presentations.
Only videos uploaded to the online abstract submission program will be considered for judging, acceptance and presentation.
* You will be required to write a summary for your video.
* All video presentations must be edited and narrated. Narration must be in English.
* Productions must not be longer than 8 minutes including titles and a spoken narrative explaining the objectives of the procedure and the methods used during the procedure. Conclude with the results or purpose of the procedure.
* The preferred format is compressed video formats such as divx avi, .wmv and mpeg. Avoid the following formats: uncompressed avi, vob. If your video is in one of these formats, please consider converting the video format into the preferred MPEG4 format. Doing so will decrease the time to upload your video during the submission process without degrading the quality of the video.
* Productions MUST play in one of the following video players: Windows Media Player®, RealPlayer® or QuickTime Player®. If you do not have of any of these players, you can download them from the Internet. If your video does not play in one of these players, it can not be judged and will be disqualified.
Please submit your video abstract online, upload your video, and then upload your video by wetransfer or any uploading program no later than February 18th, 2019 - Monday to the Opteamist Tourism & Organization: Yusuf Irmak | Opteamist Tourism & Organization Koşuyolu Mah. Mahmut Yesari Cad. No:64 34718 Kadıköy / İstanbul -Turkey. Tel: +90 216 414 1111 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uploading videos is slower than downloading media or software with which you may be familiar. Depending on the length of your video and upload speed of your internet connection, you may experience 30 to 60 minutes to upload the video. Please be patient and plan accordingly.